Wednesday, March 16, 2005

BlogWagon

I thought Id hop on this little blogwagon thing. Seems all the kids are into it these days.

My piece of advice for the day is don't keep you gun in your sock drawer. Not only is it a piece of advice but more of a theme for this blog wickie and blogs to come, Is blog plural or does it describe the entire thing. The reason for the advice being a theme is because I will attempt to throw something down in the blog everyday about this time, which means by this time I have already made this decision of whether or not to shoot myself in the foot or put socks on. Some days it would hurt less to shoot yourself in the foot.

Slightly long story but Id like to thank Kevin Cheung for introducing me to Ali G. I listen to lick the producer in the mornings now and everytime Steve wins they play a clip. BOOYAKASHA and I almost spit my coffee out each time.

My favorite word is FUCK a couple of my favorite uses of the f-word are

fuckydoodle - something attempting to have sex with something else
fuckled - something messed up

I owe the first one to my mother and the second to Jim Barrett.

Giddy up kids time for an exciting day of expense reports and OAG work. I like to think of myself as a multi-threaded processor where during the day my primary thought process is of my family, my secondary is anything related to cars (today its how to get the Jeep body square with the frame), and then lastly work. I think some people confuse this with ADD. Wanna ride bikes?

Any comments on grammar in this baby and Im done.

arndog

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This blog is fuckled.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Cheungkm said...

BOOYAKASHA!!!

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home