Thursday, March 17, 2005

commuting

I chose socks today which turned out to be the right choice. little dea is beautiful and I love how she just sits in her crib as she wakes up.

For those die hard irishmen or wannabees, whatever, Getyer green on. Ill think about any and all of you as my eyes bleed staring at this screen, questioning my sock choice, while your out tieing one on. Also be sure to check out the UW game today.

commuting is good if not for the communication factor then for the environment and the pocket book. Gas is at 2.20 around my place. I heard deisel is 2.75 in places. And if you've seen my ass lately you might suggest I walk instead of drive.

There is a 1 in a million chance I can get my work done today and enjoy some good company, a green beer, and a good game.

Tonight is xbox night which means its nerd time, so for all my fellow nerds out there see at the designated bat time on the designated bat channel.

fuckles - kind of like chuckles but refering to a jackass

Im saying there is a chance

arndog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home