Friday, March 18, 2005

motivation

My problem with fridays is that by this point Ive realized that what im doing doesn't matter, nor will it ever matter and it most certainly won't matter in a 100 years and more importantly won't matter to my daughter. So the only reason for being here is to provide for my family, which is a good reason. Back to the motivation, Ive busted my ass for last 4 days and fridays are supposed to be casual, last day of the week, easy, blah blah blah and what it really comes down to is on fridays I just don't have the motivation. Don't get me wrong the morning is great, showered with my beautiful wife, had some coffee, got to sing to dyl-emma, commuted ... but now Im here. It really just is the 3/4 motivation thing happening week after week. Has anybody ever said "I think you've got a case of the fridays"

Yesterday was st. patricks day, but also it was xbox day thursdays, or tnf. We had some good games, ate some girl scout cookies, ok not some but a lot, and had a couple of beers. I mean we had some beers so we drank'em. Im curious to see how my jewish princess was this morning, I heard something about a car bomb.

Fuckling - short for the ugly duckling

Ahhhh fridays ..... "Looks like somebody has a case of the fridays"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home