Monday, March 21, 2005

Whitesnake

Ever sing whitesnake to yourself. I do, On mondays I like to sing it because it feels right. "here I go again on my own". Then I think back to the video and remember that today won't end with some blonde on a car. However it ends its much better to start the day with a little whitesnake then anything else in this office unless I get a little eminem on Launch.

I think that rushed is the exact opposite of waiting with respect to perception of time. This morning I felt rushed because I couldn't find a few things ... then I realized that a wopping 10 extra minutes went by. Lets pretend for a second that I was rushed the entire way. The mayvalley junction would have felt like an hour. I would have sped along coal creek to 405 and for the sake of easy math lets say that I was able to go 70 the entire way from factoria to work. Lets also pretend that my usual speed is 50. That means in a rush I save a whole 1.6 minutes. I enjoyed my coffee this morning.

Weekends are great. This weekend was great. It was a good weekend with family.

I actually felt sort of rested this morning because D and I went to bed early ... much better waking up rested then not.

I got the coolest nerd gift of all time. A halo2 sweatshirt. I think its my new favorite piece of clothing.

Today is Dylans 9 month checkup. Shes actually older then 9 months but we just need to have her tortured at different periods with a different number of shots. As she become more aware of whats going on I think it will be harder. Not to compare her to a dog but sort of like taking a dog to the vet ... they somehow know its not going to be fun

"Here I go again on my own"

I have to refrain from doing the air guitar after that line.

fuckly - to fuck quickly

arndog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home