Wednesday, March 23, 2005

springtime

chocolate milk,maple bars,willys, crotchrockets. That was my spring time. This is dylans 1st spring, can't wait.

Can't seem to find my groove for this blog as its now almost lunch time. I just got my haircut. Haircuts aren't what they used to be. I love old barbershops where there are old men only. Its pure that way. If you go to a salon as a guy its gay. Not that thats bad but its not right. Where do boys learn bad jokes. Where do boys learn how to sit and say nothing but communicate everything in an hour. Who do we talk to and enjoy sports with. I guess the last one is a stretch because in theory thats what the bars are for. Most importanly the best part about barbershops is the price. I just paid 15 bucks for my haircut. I always give a 5 buck tip so 20 bucks. What happened to reds(my first haircut) or neva bobs. The only thing mines got going for it is its convenient.

for today f-word all I have to say is 2 tears in da bucket

Fuckit - self explanatory

ah spring time ... get out there and fall in love or for me be in love

arndog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home