Thursday, September 22, 2005

Morning Sunshine

Dylan found it imperative to get up at 4:30 this morning. She had a stirred a few more times during the night but up and adam was the end result. D was fantastic in taking care of her. Unfortunately I tend to sleep through a lot of it but she does a wonderful job of taking care of dylan and in turn me. I love her.

Dylan foiled us twice this moring, once with the early wakey, and then by hiding the car keys. I think its about time we get some spares.

Harry Potter was great this morning. Again I didn't want to get to work. Good thing I still got here at the crack of dawn so I can go home. Can't wait to go home.

Even though I am passed sunset Im not in the mood for a definition so for lack of creativity

fuck - not in the mood for a definition

arndog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home