Friday, April 22, 2005

calming

There is something very calming about drinking your coffee outside in the morning knowing your beautiful wife and daughter are peacefully sleeping away inside. Its a beautiful day. Nice days like this should make us all remember why we live here.

Little shout out to the quatro dos doses (happy birthday to all born on April 22nd) . I would like all of there candles to burn bright. Part of that is selfish because Id like mine to go unnoticed as this year is the big 29 for me. If I could slap an emoticon on this bloggy there would be a large Mr. Yuck right there.

when you go up the stairs and lil dylans snoring away ... you brush your teeth ... che che che che ... you brush your teeth ... che che che che

I thought was all gung hoe on this blog thing but man is it hard to keep going. I mean you think you could distract yourself for like 5 minutes. Don't we all have just 5 minutes, we should.

Going to dig myself a ditch this weekend which will be cool. Gotta get the pool already for the kids. I was imagining how cool the deck over the ravine would be this morning. Lotso projects.

a little baz for ya - Enjoy the power and beauty of your youth

Todays definition

Fuck - Work

arndog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home